- about sequence 3
- how to enjoy and
- how to submit artwork
- as well as an update on my lengthy postoperative restoration time period. Tomorrow I enter week 9 and get started partial fat-bearing – which will be a relief from just one legged mobilising so extended as it would not harm!
Then share their sandwiches at lunchtime. You can find a “deliver your very own” to this part of the programme which appears like it might turn into significantly intriguing as the collection progresses. I am declaring no additional…..
The programme is broadcast on Channel 4 at 8pm and is subsequently readily available by way of the on desire facility All4 on television and equipment connected to the world wide web – even though see my take note under.
As for each the initial two sequence, just about every episode has a topic. These are:
- Heroes and Heroines
- Ordinary Daily life
- Within my Head
- Holiday seasons
- The Future
- The Queen
The very first two episodes have aired and are now accessible online – despite the fact that when I tried using to look at Episode 2 this morning my Television set Freeview refused to engage in and I had to obtain it via my Macbook. I’ve noticed this with the Tv set edition of ALL 4 (the catch up for Channel 4) just before – they’re occasionally extremely gradual to place up the latest episode
The deadlines for submissions are as follows:
- Appreciate submissions are now shut
- HEROES & HEROINES submissions are now shut
- Regular Lifestyle submissions are now shut
- Within MY HEAD submissions are now shut
- Vacations submissions near at 17.00 (5pm) on 30th March
- THE Long term submissions near at 17.00 (5pm) on 6th April
- THE QUEEN submissions close at 17.00 (5pm) on 6th April
As before, Grayson is picking out artwork from people submitted for the conclusion of series exhibition – but no news nonetheless as to when or where that will be.
I am going to endeavour to update as and when this will become clearer.
Preceding posts about Grayson’s Art Club
Procedure Recovery UPDATE:
I’ve now concluded the eighth 7 days of put up-operative restoration – and mobilising on a person leg with the aid of a knee scooter.
Tomorrow I get to consider body weight-bearing on my recovering ankle encased in the incredibly substantial major duty walker boot for the 1st time.
I have to confess I’m completely worn out by the walker boot with the rocker bottom. It can be just so weighty when compared to the very lightweight fibreglass solid. Sleeping in it is also a main obstacle / disturbance! The far more weary I get the considerably less possible I am to write site posts. I’m guessing the blogging will definitely only get back again to typical as I get the walker boot off and begin appropriate walking…..
No idea when that will be…..