“It really is sweet. You know, I like adorable. Cute and dramatic. I like to make men and women smile so when I see animals executing sweet items, I actually check out to capture that,” Glennon reported.
1. Feel backwards – set up your location, time and lights first.
2. Great lights – retain the sunshine around your shoulder to mild up your pet.
3. Deliver assistance – you could under no circumstances have as well lots of aiding fingers on a photoshoot!
4. Convey treats – you can bribe your pet to do nearly anything for a address!
5. Use props – put your pet in things they simply cannot climb out of such as carts, tractors or flower beds.
Pro-suggestion: if you under no circumstances show everyone the poor picture, they will consider you might be seriously great!
Glennon also wrote a children’s e-book titled “Buddy’s Magic Window” that capabilities his real-lifestyle shots and has previously received two self-publishing awards.
“Youngsters and mothers and fathers and grandparents are loving it. They enjoy it since you do not see too many children’s textbooks with real pictures. They’re actual,” he reported. “My total premise was, I just want to make people today smile. I really failed to care about everything else. I just wrote it from the coronary heart. Which is definitely what I did.”
“Buddy’s Magic Window” is accessible on Amazon or www.DennisGlennon.com
Even with countless photos and a kid’s book, Glennon does not prepare on stopping any time shortly.
“I am rather humble about my pictures like this is what I do, I’ve performed it. To me it’s a reward and I like to share it,” he states. “There’s no far better experience, it really is superb.”